Monday, April 21, 2008

I've been tagged...


I got hit with a tag combo over the weekend by Quick, Kitty and Strawberries...

Here are the rules.

1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

1. I have a addictive personality: I was once given the nickname "overkill" because if I like something I will play it out, eat it everyday, watch it over and over etc...

2. For some reason I stopped aging at 16: Some people say I look 18 if I'm lucky some say 21... Just the other day on Friday I was at the liquor store and when the guy Id'd me and he was sooo shocked because he said he thought I was 15... it's very frustrating... (what do you think?) btw I'm going to be 27 in June

3. Every 3 months I want a new phone: enough said... just got a new one again... we'll see what happens in 3 months

4. I love Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes.

5. I'm a girly tomboy: I play video games 24/7 and fall asleep to sportscenter every night...

6. I don't own a pair of normal socks: all my socks are colorful and pretty!

that is all...

(I'm going to break a few rules... I'm not going to tag anyone because everyone I was gonna tag all ready been tagged...)